Competitive Intelligence Researcher - Virtual
LibSource, a division of LAC Group, seeks an experienced Competitive Intelligence Researcher to join our Virtual Research team. The research request areas include medical devices, biomed, chemical, scientific, etc.
- Independently conducts retrospective literature and patent searches on technical and business topics for clients.
- Produces and distributes regular alerting bulletins covering technical subjects of recurring interest.
- Monitors new developments and commercial activities of client competitor companies in key emerging technologies.
- Provides analysis of above search/monitoring results to create periodic reports, including graphical representations and summary conclusions.
- Works with other team members to implement and sustain information services.
- Two years of experience in technical information research and/or analysis. Experience/knowledge of the medical device/bio industry is preferred.
- A graduate degree or post-graduate qualification in Information and Library Management, Information Science is required.
- Experience with databases/search services including: EBSCO, Ovid, STN, Factiva, etc.