Marketing, PR, Advertising, & Online Sales
We’re Pivot Business Consulting, a dynamic business consulting firm with a fierce desire to work with clients and take them to their next step. Relationships are a big deal to us—we care greatly for each other, our clients and our community. We believe a career is a huge part of life’s experience. Why not fill it with purpose, passion and fun? We fully embrace the motto, “work hard, play hard.” For us, a well-played prank is just as rewarding as a strong sales strategy. We believe in working with smart, fun people, inspiring them and getting out of their way. Maybe that’s part of the reason we’ve been repeatedly touted as one of the “best places to work” by our interns, staff and collaborative partners.
About this role:
- Assist and create PR campaigns to use in social media publication. Includes, but not limited to: research, content creation, curation and execution, channel monitoring and reporting.
- Create buyer personas
- Produce high-quality, engaging messaging and content for client social campaigns.
- Prepare & edit compelling blog content to drive followers and engagement.
- Assist with management of network via social media, create a community, generate a following and drive target audience to the website, respond in timely manner to engagement.
- Assist with the creation and management of monthly content calendar, monthly, post headlines, and creation of hashtag formulas.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager and team members to develop and implement successful social media campaigns for clients.
- Identify emerging social media trends and provide recommendations to your team on how to leverage them.
- Create marketing plans
- Create customer discovery surveys and polls, participate in gathering customer discovery results and produce analytic reports
- Monitor competitive landscape and emerging social trends.
- Create analytic social media content reports based on client need
- Other duties as requested and mutually agreed by leadership team.
What you need to know/have for this role:
Strong research & communication (writing, verbal & listening) skills; creative, problem
solving, excellent time management & prioritizing skills, bold and fearless attitude, confident.
Extra awesome if you have these: Ability to lead and follow, self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Usual office working conditions: noise level in the work area is typical of most open-workspace office environments (with telephones, personal interruptions, and background noises) and of non-typical workspace environments (with music, loud laughter and cheering). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.