- Knowledge of ADA requirements with ability to design facilities to comply with ADA.
- Potable water system analysis, system design, specification writing , construction administration, sanitary sewer system analysis (pressure and gravity), on-site and community system design.
- Site layout, grading, parking, utilities, roadway, and storm water management design.
- Permit preparation and municipal coordination.
- Support Municipal, Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Retail and Education developments.
- Field work including site inspection and construction coordination.
- Able to interact with clients, owners, developers, systems managers, government officials, engineering team personnel, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Knowledgeable of the various professional surveying requirements (preferred)
- Knowledgeable of the various methods of stormwater control (retention, detention, bioswales, rain gardens, erosion control, etc.) and conveyance, FEMA, OWR, etc.
- Proficient with Auto CAD, Civil 3D, Microstation, Inroads, Arc GIS, Microsoft Office, KY Pipes, various hydraulic modeling software and other computer software (preferred).
- Three years of relative Civil Engineering experience with knowledge of multi-disciplinary aspect of Civil Engineering (preferred).
JBWT is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Send resume to email@example.com or JBW&T, INC., 3736 South 11th Street, Gadsden, Alabama 35904.