Paid Broadcast Technology Apprenticeship
The National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation (NABEF) is looking for soon-to-be and recent grads looking to start a career in broadcast technology.
Our Technology Apprenticeship Program gives students a one-of-a-kind educational experience through paid, hands-on training at a radio or television station and exposure to the latest technology and advances in broadcasting.
If you are interested in the behind-the-scenes technology that makes it possible for radio and television stations to broadcast audio, images and video, this is the program for you!
- Attend NAB Show in Las Vegas
- Land a paid summer apprenticeship at a radio or TV station
- Get certified in broadcast technology by the Society of Broadcast Engineers
- Receive exclusive training from the International Association for Broadcast & Media Technology
- Network with potential employers and industry leaders
- Produce a live webcast from NAB in Washington, D.C.
NABEF will cover the costs of airfare, registration, accommodations, and exam fees.
Learn more and apply today at nabef.org/tap. Applications due January 31, 2018.