Job Description : Creative Intern
NCO Creative, a Virginia-based art consulting company, is currently seeking student interns to join our team! As a recently incorporated start-up, the interns will play a pivotal role in the company, and will have a variety of responsibilities.
-Students must have some experience in one or more of the following areas.
· IT and Website Development
· Business and Marketing
· Social Media Management and Visibility Strategies
· Fundraising and Grant Research
· Exhibition Coordinating and Event Planning
· Interior Design
· Legal – Contracts and Litigation
-Vary depending on strengths and experience.
· Establish networks with artists, museums, galleries, embassies, etc.
· Manage client (artist/buyer) networks and catalog contacts
· Prepare promotional tools (press releases/flyers/newsletters/invitations)
· Manage website and social media accounts
· Track expenses, catalog receipts and manage accounting
· Edit images and prepare object lists
· Assist with fundraising and grant research
· Proofread contracts and other documents
· Attend weekly status meetings
-TBD on an individual basis.
Location: Home-based work - Office space available in Crystal City, VA and DC
If you feel that you would be an asset to our company, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.