If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the Chinese and the world education environment, please join us. If you are a creative and passionate person looking to volunteer for a dynamic organization, please join us! (You can work at home!)
- Assist in working through full-circle volunteer recruitment for GYMI summer camps, including recruitment posting, application, interview, selection, offering and training.
- Assist in building the volunteer network for all GYMI volunteers, hold online and local activities for GYMI volunteers
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and initiatives.
- Strong communication skills, time management and organization skills
- Able to work remotely with a group
- Preferred study in HR or related field
- Professional proficiency in English and Chinese
- Positive attitude and a willingness to dedicate time and energy to educational non-profit
- Love to conquer new challenges and execute on initiatives
- Believe in empowerment and equality in education
- March - June: 10-12 hours/month
- Other months: 8 hours/month