Social Media Strategist
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the Chinese and the world education environment, please join us. If you are a creative and passionate person looking to volunteer for a dynamic organization, please join us! (You can work at home!)
- Execute marketing campaigns across a variety of social media channels—facebook, twitter, wechat—to attract qualified audiences and engage prospects for GYMI program.
- Create and maintain weekly social editorial calendar; actively maintain GYMI social media accounts; monitor and engage users on GYMI social media channels
- Collaborate with the HR team in designing and executing marketing strategies for 2018 volunteer recruitment to increase number and diversity of mentor applications through social media coverage and media publicity
- Create GYMI brand message to ensure information consistency when GYMI brand is present to the public through all channels
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and initiatives.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Goold written communication skills and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to dedicate time and energy to educational non-profit.
- Love to conquer new challenges and execute on initiatives;
- Have experience working with a professional marketing team;
- Believe in empowerment and equality in education.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com