Entry Level/Junior Account Manager
Are you an individual with a strong desire to succeed in the business world and help families at the same time?
We have recently started a new national advertising campaign and we are in need of new sales professionals across the US!
We are seeking help contacting families who have sent their information in to our company requesting our services. Part-time or Full-time. No experience necessary -- we will train!!
If you are self motivated, like working a flexible schedule (mainly from home) and helping families while getting rewarded, this may be the career for you! Must have reliable transportation.
What You'll Learn
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
What You'll be Doing
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through Hot, Warm and Cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office