Biosciences Account Manager - Central Michigan
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Biosciences Account Manager, Central Michigan position is part of the commercial organization supporting the Biosciences Division portfolio which includes reagents, instruments, and consumables from across the division’s six business units: Molecular Biology; Protein and Cell Analysis; Antibodies and Immunoassays; Synthetic Biology; Sample Preparation; and Cell Biology.
Based remotely, territory includes: Central Michigan (Lansing, Central; Detroit, East; Grand Rapids, West) – Commercial Accounts.
Job Title: Biosciences Account Manager, Central Michigan
Working with customers, you will provide unique solutions that enable breakthrough discoveries, solve complex scientific challenges or meet routine testing needs. You'll have responsibility to drive revenue growth and overall customer satisfaction within the academic market.
What will you do?
- Drive engagement with major accounts to build customer allegiance.
- Create and implement strategic sales initiatives consistent with business goals and profitability objectives.
- Prospect for new business and lead generation continually to build a pipeline to fuel future growth.
- Utilize tools to forecast and effectively manage accounts.
- Collaborate on sales and marketing efforts with internal and external stakeholders to drive business expansion.
How will you get here?
- You’ve earned at least a Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences.
- You’re a sales professional with 2+ years of experience.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Cell Culture and Molecular Biology.
- You excel in building and managing relationships, positively affecting business growth.
- You are highly analytical and utilize various tools to identify and take action on new sales opportunities.
- You are a problem solver, focused on providing quality advice and exceptional customer solutions.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.