Junior Business Analyst
Junior Business Analyst /Data Analyst with salesforce
About ASTA CRS
ASTA Corporate Resource Solutions Inc is one of the Fastest Growing IT Companies in Northern America and the DC Metro Area with its headquarters in Ashburn, Virginia. ASTA CRS is an Information Technology Provider delivering superior quality software development, consulting and staffing solutions to our client partners. ASTA CRS services are uniquely positioned to support clients in achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. ASTA CRS is a long-time and trusted resource for its clients and partners. We are inviting applications for the position of Salesforce Business Analyst.
We are currently seeking a Junior Salesforce Business Analyst. Salesforce Business Analysts are responsible for Salesforce.com development and maintenance projects. The job is hands-on and requires focusing on identifying, planning, coding, and implementing features and functions for Salesforce.com that are based on the needs of the company's customers.
· Modified Business Requirement Document, Identified process repetitions, bottlenecks and infrequent routes
· Created Environment setup plan, Migration document and checklist
· Maintained and populated configuration workbook
· Planned testing strategy, created and signed off test-script, executed User Acceptance Test
· Configured products and price book
· Configured out of the box reports and dashboards as well as custom reports
· Performed in-depth analysis of business practices and provided recommendations on ways to improve the processes.
· Collaborate with information technology and business management to establish a strategy and architecture of new CRM to meet business needs.
· Responsible for analyzing and documenting business requirements, business workflow, developing
file mapping and technical specification and working with business partners/stakeholders to determine details and priority of requirements
· Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
· Conducted brainstorming sessions with the development team to actively involve them during the requirements stage level analysis.
· Worked towards preparation of requirements management plan, business and functional requirement documents.
· Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
· Assisted in designing and creation of training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities.
· Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs and components.
· Outlined the organization hierarchy and created profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; worked on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
· Designed different custom dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
· Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
· Designed various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
• Bachelors/Masters in (Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc)
• Excellent with MS Office products required
Professional Skill Requirements
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent written, listening and oral communication skills
• Logical and efficient, detail oriented and problem solver.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Strong customer service orientation
• Positive attitude & strong work ethic
• Good interpersonal skills in dealing with users, employees, management, and vendors.
• Ability to work in rapid changing environment
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
• Strong consulting skills; ability to collaborate with architects, developers and business units to apply best practices to Salesforce platform solutions
• Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, is a self-starter, embraces continuous improvement, and is execution-oriented
• Ability to clearly explain complex concepts
• Ability to document and communicate Best Practices
Remuneration and Benefits
ASTA CRS offers excellent compensation packages in line with the very best in the industry and extensive benefits package including but not limited to overtime work-hour salary, medical insurance, relocation assistance, etc for the right candidate.
• We have opportunities all over the United States. Candidates should be open to travel and relocation.
• ASTA CRS is proud to state that we are enrolled with the USCIS for the E-Verification Program and we hire candidates on OPT and CPT. We also hire US Citizens, Green Cardholders or candidates with any legal work authorization in US.
• We offer visa sponsorship for the eligible candidate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
ASTA CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, military service status, or any other basis prohibited by law.