Consulting Services Training Manager
The Consulting Services Training Manager, working closely with the Consulting Services and Business Development staff, client staff, and other subject matter experts in support of program support services as well as training and education services with a focus on facilitating and conducting in-person training for RAINN's clients. The Consulting Services Training Manager will report to the Vice President, Consulting Services via the Chief of Consulting Services Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Consulting Services Training Manager will provide the following services to RAINN, in cooperation with the RAINN staff, vendors, and other consultants engaged by RAINN, as appropriate:
- Maintain an expertise in sexual violence prevention and response facilitation, training, and education.
- Assist with the development of training curriculum and activities for RAINN clients whom may include, law enforcement/security personnel, students, teachers, customer service representatives, corporate and non-profit employees.
- Facilitate dialogues and conduct trainings on issues related to sexual violence prevention and response for RAINN clients.
- Assist the team with program assessments, policy reviews, and other consulting services as needed.
- Assist with the management and execution of the project schedule to ensure project milestones, budget, and staffing are proceeding as planned.
- Travel in support of RAINN's clients to provide on-the-ground training and facilitation services.
- Provide project support, including the development of read-ahead materials, project proposals, and other documents, and materials.
- Work closely with RAINN staff and clients, maintain open and appropriate communications to facilitate task execution.
- Ensure timely delivery and execution of project/training deliverables.
- All other duties as assigned.
Position Specifications/Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Experience and Expertise:
- At least five years of professional experience.
- Experience training on topics related to mental health, trauma, and/or sexual violence preferred.
- Experience training groups of various sizes ranging from 5 to up to 750 people.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a manner that is easily understood to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with content development, implementation, and evaluation preferred.
- Experience with traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques.
- Capability of successfully completing a criminal background check administered by RAINN
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Facility to be highly organized, multi-task, manage time and prioritize in dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively with, or without, close supervision in a collaborative environment with a remote team.
- Ability to produce deliverables in accordance with project timelines.
- Capacity to travel 30-50% of time, when needed.
- Valid driver's license and passport.
- Education and Certifications:
- Must possess a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the essential functions, responsibilities and/or requirements.