Account Executive, CRM (Luxury Automotive Client)
THE JOB / Account Executive
Octagon, the world’s premiere global sports marketing agency, is seeking an Account Executive to join its strategy practice to support the planning, management, and execution of a luxury automotive client’s CRM strategies as it relates to sponsorships and events. The role will work across the client’s experiential initiatives in golf, driving programs, tennis, and Motorsports, offering a wide range of exposure to unique and exciting subject matter pillars. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in gaining experience in digital communications, data analytics, and creative development!
Whether it’s identifying the right target audience for an event or measuring KPIs, we strive to ground all our recommendations in data. That’s where you come in!
Our headquarters is located in Stamford, CT but the location of this position can be flexible with a preference for working in one of our office locations - - Stamford, CT, New York, NY, Charlotte, NC, or Atlanta, GA. We will also consider a remote based working arrangement for qualified candidates.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Lead all aspects of CRM process for client’s national events; includes managing timelines and registration tracking
- Identify target audiences for each event and determine appropriate outreach channels to engage with consumers
- Support creative development of copy and imagery for all communication pieces
- Develop and coordinate digital communication deployment with consideration to target audience and volume
- Coordinate with account teams in the creation and implementation of the vital digital solutions needed for each activation including registration websites, mobile device assets, and more
- Compile monthly presentation materials for client meetings
- Review incoming sponsorship requests for brand fit and activation feasibility
- Handle and oversee transfer of consumer data from registration platform to client’s consumer database
- Continuously analyze key metrics and make recommendations that could improve digital communications
- Create program recaps on CRM initiatives with key takeaways, insights, and future recommendations
- Collaborate with clients, account teams, partners, and vendors to implement all CRM initiatives effectively
- Operationalize and establish the best processes for scaling and streamline reporting
- Provide on-site support for select events
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-2 years of relatable experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a requirement). An assignment will be part of the interview process; it will include an excel project and a recap of the work in PPT
- Standout colleague who is able to build positive relationships with teammates and external partners with a proactive approach to everything we do
- Proficiency with CRM; ability to utilize existing platforms for consumer outreach and reporting
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skill, acute attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented, understanding the importance of accuracy, as much of the work is consumer and client facing
- Organized and able to effectively and efficiently handle projects – you know how to keep everything on task and have a keen attention to follow-through
- Ability to travel – 15%
- HTML experience a plus
This position pays $40,000, is overtime-eligible and comes with a comprehensive benefits package.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.